Me and Bella in the car... otw to church..
Lion Dance at Seria town in front of Seng Heng..
Same lion... XD
Rupanya got another lion in the shop.. hehehhe...Typical sunday for us, go to church then eat at the open market.. After going around awhile, I met Hajijah!!! heheheh yea she squeezed my arm and asked whether i was still working.. and i said yeah, in bandar then she said 'Nda lama lagi'.... O____0 what does she mean by that??? Nda lama lagi kaya? [HOPE SO... lol] or Nda lama lagi kahwin?? [I am single dude!!... JunHo where are you...~ XD] or Nda lama lagi.... ermmm.... Yeah i dno what else.... ^___^
I think she still thinks i am with HIM! Yeah, one thing i am sooooo happy that i broke up with him... oh ...oh....oh... [cuts the story] Met a friend in church and he asked me 'Are you still with Benitis?' O-O, O-O.... <--- Yes, that was my reaction... but then i answered casually... No, already a year plus i broke up with him.... *fake smile* and he asked again 'where is he ahhh??' Again O-O *didn't i just mentioned that i broke up with him already??* In my mind i was saying, 'Antah, mati kali sudah'.. Yes, he did an extremely cruel thing to me that being the kind person i was, I won't regret saying that!! Seriously people, I said i broke up why are you asking me that again? Isn't it kinda ... rude??
*Fake smile* "The last time i heard, he was a steward" and i quickly took off from there...
That was in church... Well, that's all folks... XD ....
My classes starts tomoro... Yay!!! Hrmmm for Japanese, I am in Group A as well as for the Korean Class... I am in the same class with Noi for Japanese but not for Korean class.. I dno how that will be cause her classes will definitely clash! Anyway, first class for Japanese is tomoro at 7pm and for Korean is on Tuesday at 7 too~ Hwaiting!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment