Sunday, 27 December 2009

End of year 2009





Helloooooo~ Long time haven't blog.. Hahaha Its the end of my leave now, I will starting work tomorrow.. In the morning so back to the city this evening.. We had a small gathering last Christmas was on the 26th Dec.. New year's day is near people!! What are you going to do??? Me? I will be working the afternoon shift and will be on a 12 hours shift! that is from 12 pm til 12 am.. so where will I be spending my new years? At work! with my colleagues and maybe the guests staying there.. Oh well, will be able to watch the fireworks then.. hehehehe..

Ah, yesterday I discovered how to use the Windows Movie Maker (out of curiousity) so I compiled the pictures and some videos and fit it into one of the song.. Along the way I learnt how to cut videos too.. Interesting I said.. I shall upload the vids later before I go off to the city.. right after this.. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.. Just randoms from Xmas this year.. not much but yeaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment