Sunday, 2 May 2010

Zuno showcase day!





Wooohooo showcase night.. It didn't take long though, just about 1hr 15mins... We came to vivocity and had a late lunch and head straight to sentosa via the monorail which was like, wow... we were being squished like sardines!! seriously, they should do something about that.. anyhoo, we reached the convention centre, picked our tickets, bought some merchandise and hang around.. time then was abt 4pm.. yea, abt 5pm the doors into the ballroom opens.. We had to go through a security check, they chopped our arm and punch our ticket and we're in!!.. My camera went crazy, it starts shaking so I can't take a good photo!! DAMN!! I only can manage through my phone which explains the bad quality.. but we had an awesome time.. Not only we saw Junho, we saw Junsu tooo!! and a lucky girl get to present flowers to him!!!!! ...
Anyway, after the concert we rushed back to the monorail and the queue was crazy!!! we thought we want to take the bus but some bellman from hotel michael said it was jammed and so we took the monorail from another place (I think Imbiah station).. The queue was not that long, rather than the one before... its like 5X longer!!! so we're lucky.. when we got back to vivocity, I went to forever21 to get my sisters stuff which in the end don't have it.. so we went back to hotel, and nisa couldn't walk anymore coz her feet really hurts.. They called room service for their dinner and I went down to get Mcdonalds and starbucks.. after eating, I went to bed at around 12.30am... ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZzzZz.. more photos at my FB...

No comments:

Post a Comment